Unless prior payment has been made, when you pass away, your family is responsible for any funeral, cremation and cemetery costs. This can be difficult for some families, which is why it's important to consider prepayment for both cemetery property and for funeral and cremation services.
Payment in full in advance is the simplest and, for many, the most convenient method of paying for funeral services.
Funeral Insurance (also called "Burial Insurance") is a type of life insurance policy that is designed to be used just for funeral expenses.
As with all insurance, the cost is based on your age and health when you start.
A funeral trust, or qualified funeral trust, is a special financial vehicle that allows you to set aside money for anticipated funeral costs.
When you establish a trust, you make arrangements with a cemetery or funeral home to provide services upon death.
You can choose to pay for your cemetery property with a credit card or cash. If you prefer, Fairmount Memorial Association also provides a payment plan (No Credit Check Required).
Fairmount Memorial Association provides 60 month, 0% interest payment plans for cemetery property. Payment plans can be designed to cover marker and monument costs in addition to a plot, niche or other property.
A 10% down payment is required. (Current Special is 5% Down Payment, 1st Payment Due 2-20-23). Setting up payment (through auto-deduction) from a checking account is preferred. Contact Ryan for more information and program restrictions.
A memorial in a cemetery provides a place for rituals of remembrance. It's a sacred space loved ones can visit, reflect, meditate, and heal.
1. Rights To Use The Property
* This can be in a Grave, Niche, Crypt, Cremation Bench, Private Family Estate, or Mausoleum.
2. Open & Closing
* The process of opening, placement of urn or casket, and sealing the space.
* Holds & Protects your ashes and the Urn, or Casket.
* Upright Monument, Pillow Monument, Flat Marker, Plaque, Bench, or Columbarium.
* Flower Vase in the Middle of a 12" x 12" Granite Vase Block. (Granite Can Be Engraved)
* Color or B&W Photo to the Headstone (Laser Etching Also Available)
* Granite Sealer keeps Headstone Looking "Dry" and Easy to Read When Wet
* Cremation Bench - Can Add To Existing Family Grave(s) (Some Can Hold Up To 6 Urns)